Friday, October 19, 2012

Review: Silkygirl Moistureshine Lipstick in Baby Rose

I have a very good relationship with Silkygirl since I was in my high school. I can easily buy the products from Watsons,Guardians or other pharmacies. The price is cheap,the qualities are amazing. How can I resist?
Today I'm going to do some review about Silkygirl new baby. 
The Silkygirl Moistureshine lipstick in 03 Baby Rose.

The overview of the packaging.
I love the cap is perfectly fit with the tube. So that I won't loss it anywhere in my makeup bag. ^^

Isn't it a beautiful color? 


Packanging: I love the black tube compare to the regular silver tube. It gives the lipstick a bit like elegant and yet still has it girly side with pink flowers design.
Pigmentation: I love how it gives a nice baby pink hue to my lips. Suprisingly it looks so nice on my lips. I rarely can pulled off pink lips color. 
The texture is nice I apply it effortlessly and it has slightly sheer formulation.
Price: I'm not really positive about the price but you guys can check out Watsons or Guardians near you.
Overall Product: I'm happy to add this pink lipstick color in my collection and I amazed my pale skin can pulled off this color. ;)
Rating: 4/5 stars
Repurchase: Absolutely. I'm eyeing the nude color. I forgot the name. Sorry for my short term memory. LOL

These 3 pictures were taken on Hari Raya Aidilfitri. I was wearing that lipstick and look at the color. It looks like I'm wearing lipgloss right? I swear i'm not. ;)

I put a little bit on Alya lips coz she looks pale on picture.


Wallaaa. Both of us had same lip colors. 
Kiss & hug. ;)
Izzati

P/s: Tell me what product you me to review. <3

1 comment:

  1. Nice review sis...warna pink yg soft mmg kne dgn nama Baby Rose. Comel nye adik kecik pakai lipstick. Niece saya yg 5 tahun slalu suruh letak lipstick kat dia. Kadang2 je bagi dia pakai..best jugak mekapkan budak kecik nie...hehe

    http://magicchicmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Favorite Store

Beautiful Eyes

Powered by Blogger.

I'm one of the butterflies

Total Pageviews

The Author

My Photo
Hi I'm Izzati.
Unhealthy diet towards makeup
Youtuber, beauty bloggger, freelance model and self-taught MUA
Contact ME: PR advertising/ business inquiry/ invitations superxoxostar@gmail.com

Followers

They read them the most!