Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sigma Eye Makeup Coming Soon........

Hi everyone! Finally, I am able to blog something after 2 months. I was so busy this semester, believe it or not I don't even have time to groom myself. It was just insane. I just finished my examination yesterday and I am super happy. 

So today,I want to share an exciting news for you makeup lovers! I checked my email this morning and I was so excited that Sigma Beauty will be launching their new eye makeup. So here we go.....


What: 30 individual eye shadow shades from the BareDareFlare and Paris Palettes
Cost: $11 each
Collection Status: Permanent and will continue to expand!
Available: January 21, 2013

Look at the eye shadows I am seriously drooling right know. I really want to try Louvre from their limited edition Paris palette. The bright colors really caught my eyes. And the natural colors look "delish" though. I love this individual eye shadows selection idea. For some reason I am still can not afford to buy the palette because of the price. But this one looks affordable for me.

What: From the Beauty Expert – Brow Design Kit: The Brow Pencil (medium/dark), Highlighting Pencil (matte/shimmer), and Brow Gel (clear/tinted).  

ALL NEW: Brow powder duos in Light, Medium, Dark and Auburn
Cost: Brow Pencil - $12, Highlighting Pencil - $12, Brow Gel - $12, Brow Powder Duo- $14
Collection Status: Permanent
Available: January 21, 2013

This part is my favorite one! I am really excited to try their brow product. I am super happy Sigma will sell it individually. As I said before, the price of the complete kit is a big issue for me. But know, I am beyond excited. My aim is the brow powder duos in Medium and their brow gel. 

So how many of you are excited as I am? These product will be available on Sigma website on January 21. If you are not familiar with the website, you can  click here.
Psstt: Get 10% discount before you checkout using this discount code JAN2013. This code valid from 1-31 January 2013. Happy shopping ladies! 


Kiss & hug. ;)
Izzati

0 nama-namaneess:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Store

Beautiful Eyes

Powered by Blogger.

I'm one of the butterflies

Total Pageviews

The Author

My Photo
Hi I'm Izzati.
Unhealthy diet towards makeup
Youtuber, beauty bloggger, freelance model and self-taught MUA
Contact ME: PR advertising/ business inquiry/ invitations superxoxostar@gmail.com

Followers